August 29, 2013

Trends of the Month

So, this month has been pretty nuts so far. With me quitting my job (which seems like literally a million years ago. Holy shit.) and moving into my first apartment and spending basically every penny I earned over the summer in the span of about 3 weeks and then starting school and working on secret projects that I won't reveal just yet, I'm pretty exhausted. And to be honest, I'm pretty ready for bed, but I'm still up writing this blog post for all you people out there. Who needs sleep? I don't have a bedtime! Gosh, the things I do for you guys! So, I guess, because I don't really have anything in particular that I want to talk about, I'm just going to shove random information about this month down your little eye pupil sockets.

So, my dad is kind of strange when it comes to technology. Like, he likes to change his current location on Facebook to random locations that definitely are nowhere near Oklahoma. Apparently, he currently lives in Pennsylvania with Dr. Rachel. Who knew? Anyway, his new thing is that he likes to randomly text me about Olive Garden's never-ending pasta bowl for only $9.99 with endless soup and salad. Okay, for starters, why, Dad? Two, I'd love to take advantage of that awesome deal, but I'm kind of broke on account of you having not put any money in my checking account. And three, WHY? 

Ignore my chicken scratch!
I discovered this week that my new favorite thing to do when I'm not in class is scanning things in the Gaylord computer lab. It's a pretty sweet set-up in there because each computer has its own personal scanner, so you can just sit there scanning hand-drawn pictures of penises and dinosaurs (but definitely not dinosaur penises) without anyone judging you the slightest. Awesome, right? Also, these computers have every program in the books, so it's nerd Heaven. (This is definitely what the Gaylord College fee I pay is paying for, guys.) Also free printing. Loving it. LOVE-ING.IT.

Have you ever craved beer? Is that a thing? I'm not sure, but I previously had a passionate hate towards the taste of beer, and I have been craving a beer all week. Is this growing up? Is this my mind and body preparing for my 21st birthday in January? What is happening? Bruce always said that he'd eventually get me to enjoy the nasty taste of beer, and I always said "Nope, no way. I hate it. I'll only ever drink things that taste like fruit!" (And I'm sure that if he reads this he'll be snickering to himself about how he is ALWAYS right about me liking things in the future. Whatever. Go hangout with your farting cat!) Well, I need a beer, so if anyone wants to just make one appear in my hand right now, that'd be lovely. Just kidding. I don't break laws. I'm a good girl. (HA!)

I'm not going to be like every other blogger or writer and talk about how Miley Cyrus skanked up the VMA's Sunday night. Instead, I'm going to not think about it at all. I'm just going to leave you all with the image of Miley grinding her ass on Robin Thicke.. Sound good? (But seriously, can someone find out where he got those pants because I want them... on my bedroom floor.)

What would Billy Ray say? You're breaking his achy breaky heart all over again, Milers!





0 comments:

Post a Comment