June 15, 2013

Stop! In The Name of Tacos

It's inching towards 2 am right now, and I am embracing the fact that I have no obligations tomorrow by not going to bed at a decent time. Yes, how lucky am I that I am still young enough to stay up late yet also responsible enough to not be out doing anything illegal or dangerous or, you know, God forbid, fornicating out in the streets of Tulsa on this lovely Friday night. Instead, I've got "Paradise City" playing at maximum volume and mug of hot tea resting between my thighs with absolutely no one to disturb the peace.

I have this thing that I do when I'm bored and avoiding doing anything that might actually come across as productive. Basically, I go on iTunes and I listen to the song previews of songs I think I might want to go download illegally purchase. Little does iTunes know because I don't really have the funds to just throw around on random songs from over the course of history. Steve Jobs is rolling over in his grave right now, I'm sure. Anyway. Back to my oddness. Tonight, I might have resorted to doing just that thing that I was talking about before I got slightly distracted.

I don't know if everyone is aware that iTunes has that genre selection thing where you can pick to see songs from a certain category or whatever. Well, I accidentally clicked on that and saw that iTunes had a selection of classic hits. I was curious, so I tapped that sucker. Long story short: I ended up on the song listing for Diana Ross and the Supremes (aka "I can't see the lead singer behind this skeleton but her back up singers look good"). Please, just don't even ask how I end up doing or listening to the things I do because I don't even know.

Before I know it, I have a photo editing application open and I'm working on the finest masterpiece I believe I have ever thought up. 


I mean, I don't know about any of you guys, but I am seriously surprised that I am the first person to put a supreme taco in the place of The Supremes. Because I Google'd that shit and nothing came up. 

Perhaps we could make a game out of replacing things in pop culture with food items or just random things. Please, give me some suggestions for the next time I'm super damn bored. 



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Photoshop the Strokes into hospital beds!

Post a Comment